Business Development Executives
An integrated international petroleum services company with over 30 years' experience in Drilling, Surface Logging and Mud Engineering, Geophysical Exploration, Exploration, Engineering Design and Project Management in the Oil and Gas sector.
We are looking for Business Development Executives with experience in oil and gas operations, logistics and procurement. He/She would be responsible for identifying new prospects, soliciting, and negotiating contracts for company. The Business Development position will work towards strengthening the business relationships and maximizing an active customer base.
1) New Business Development opportunities.
2) Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
4) Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
5) Develop long term relationships with key accounts and partners that sustain repeat contract opportunities.
6) Achieve defined performance criteria in regards to gross revenue.
7) Conduct sales calls and presentations as required.
8) Develop and manage a continuous new client contact program.
9) Pursue and negotiate optimal contract terms with client representatives.
10) Manage expenses within budget constraints.
11) Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
12) Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
13) Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
14) Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all enquiries submitted for pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
15) Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity.
16) Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT (Invitation to Tender) responses.
17) Prepare tenders and presentations.
18) Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
19) Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
20) Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
21) Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
22) Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
23) Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
24) Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
25) BSc, HND in Relevant degree or experience (e.g. Engineering, Geology, Geophysics) or any related course from a reputable university. Blend of Marketing, sales and technical, Logistics and good insight in geophysics.
26) NYSC Dispatch certificate.
27) Proven marketing and business development skills
28) Extensive knowledge and contacts within E&P and NOC companies
29) Excellent presentation and communication skills
30) Effective Follow through
31) Ability to work independently
32) Self-Motivated and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Location/ Employment Type
Lagos/ Full Time
Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm
Experience: Minimum of 5 years' relevant industry experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recently updated Curriculum Vitae to email, using the Job Title as the subject matter of the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org